Batching/Process Technician – Full Time
Schedule: Wednesday 11:00PM to 5:00AM and Thursday through Saturday 5:00PM to 5:00AM (40 hour week) Reports to: Process Manager Primary Responsibility: Preparing the syrup for various products from raw ingredients for use on the production lines.
- Accurate completion of documents and posting of tank contents.
- Maintain batching supplies and materials.
- Verify that all equipment is properly cleaned and in good working order before starting a batch.
- Accurately prepare and mix all ingredients staged or charged while on duty.
- Verify the correct batch timing with Production Line Supervisors before batching.
- Assist in liaising with customers and suppliers, where impacting/affected by batching issues
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2 years experience in a batching, culinary or related field. Ability to follow recipes, weigh, measure and mix ingredients with accuracy is necessary in this position.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required and used daily.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in English language required.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves long periods of standing, walking, bending, twisting, and reaching for the duration of the shift. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; seatbelt use, eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes, sleeveless shirts, shorts, skorts, skirts, capri pants (3/4 length pants), open toe shoes, and jewelry are not permitted.