Environmental Services – Full time
Schedule: 2nd & 3rd Shifts available Monday through Friday (may include weekends) Reports to: QA Manager Primary Responsibilities: The Environmental Services Associate is responsible for the cleaning of the manufacturing facility common areas, restrooms and grounds.
Schedule (s): 3pm to 11pm or 11pm to 7am Monday through Friday (may include weekends)
Reports to: QA Manager
Compensation: up to $15 /hour, includes shift differential
Benefits & Incentives
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability after 30 days of employment. Company pays 65% of health premium for employees and their family.
- Company paid Life insurance equivalent to 1 year salary
- 401k participation after 90 days ($1:$1 company match up to 3% after 1 year)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance and Education discounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Company uniform and protective footwear allowance
- Recognition program, quarterly bonus program, skilled based increases, shift differentials and more!
The Environmental Services Associate is responsible for the cleaning of the facility and grounds which includes:
- Sanitize/disinfect high touch surfaces in common areas, restrooms, facilities
- Sweep, mop, scrub or vacuum building floors
- Steam clean or shampoo carpets using cleaning equipment
- Dust, clean and polish furniture and fixtures
- Clean windows, glass doors, mirrors, door frames and other high places
- Water and maintain plants in lobby areas
- Clean walls, machines and equipment
- Gather and empty waste receptacles, clean and line receptacles with plastic bags
- Empty recyclable cardboard and plastic into bailer machine
- Service, clean and supply breakrooms and restrooms
- Move furniture, supplies or equipment either manually or by using hand trucks
- Remove debris or waste near outside entrances and dispose appropriately
- Remove snow from sidewalks and entryways as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Prior custodian or janitorial experience in warehouse or manufacturing setting preferred.
- Ability to walk, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexible to work weekends and holidays
- Proficiency in English language required