Class A CDL Truck Driver
Local Route Schedule: Monday-Friday 2:00PM to 10:00PM Reports to: Logistics Manager PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Safe transportation of raw materials and finished goods between storage warehouses and USHydrations.
- Safe transportation of raw materials from storage warehouses to USHydrations.
- Safe transportation of finished goods from USHydrations to storage warehouses.
- Safe transportation of bulk spring water from spring sites to USHydrations.
- Spring Site security – making sure all doors and water ports are locked.
- Ensuring the quality of the water in the tankers by properly applying seals to tankers.
- Daily routine inspections of tankers, trailers and tractors.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid and current CDL Class A driver’s license with Tanker endorsement.
- Possess a valid and current DOT Medical Card.
- Have safe driving record and history.
- 2-3 years recent tractor trailer driving experience.
- Proficiency in English language required.