Schedule: Monday-Friday 10:45PM to 7:00AM and may include weekends.
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Loading and unloading products from trailers using sit down, double forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Loading and unloading products from trailers using sit down, double forklift and other material handling equipment.
- Operations includes lifting, moving and positioning heavy loads of materials between shelves, stacking or onto another type of transport.
- Provide and deliver raw materials to production lines as needed.
- Assist with pallet tags and store products in designated areas within the warehouse.
- Clean up packaging waste and dispose in appropriate refuse containers.
- Participate in annual forklift certification training.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid and current state issued driver’s license.
- 1 year of forklift experience on double wide, high reach or stand-up models preferred.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery.
- Proficiency in English language required.