Human Resources Administrative Assistant
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Department and executive office team.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and voluntary life after 30 days of employment. Company pays 65% of health premium for employees and their family.
- Company paid Life insurance equivalent to 1 year salary
- 401k participation after 90 days ($1:$1 company match up to 4.5% )
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance and Education discounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Recognition program, quarterly bonus program, skilled based increases, shift differentials and more!
- Manage workflow of assigned tasks to ensure that deadlines are met and work is completed correctly.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive documents and information.
- Assist HR department staff with recruitment, new hire orientation, benefit administration and other related tasks.
- Coordinate company social and employee recognition events.
- Develop content and regularly update the company social media platforms.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment by checking inventory, ordering supplies, restocking items and requesting maintenance.
- Respond to questions and requests for information, answer incoming calls and assume other receptionist duties.
- Maintain professionalism and a courteous, customer focused attitude at all times.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in an office environment required.
- Prior work experience in a Human Resources department setting preferred.
- Proficiency with computers and navigating computer programs (MS Excel/ Word/Powerpoint) is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interact and maintain positive work relationships with colleagues, clients and customers.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Must possess valid state driver’s license.
- Fluent in English language required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work involves extended periods of sitting. Work may involve bending, twisting, reaching, kneeling, pulling/pushing and lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds.