Production Line Supervisor – Night shift
Schedule: Wednesday 11pm to 5am & Thursday through Saturday 5pm to 5am. Reports to: Manufacturing Manager PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY: Supervising production line operations in accordance with plant policies and procedures and ensure smooth production operation during shift.
The Production Line Supervisor is responsible for production operation and activities. He/she will establish and maintain a positive attitude and foster a well-trained and motivated Production staff.
Shift: Wednesday 11PM to 5AM, Thursday through Saturday 5PM to 5AM
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns and changeovers.
- Coordinate with Manufacturing Manager for appropriate staffing levels.
- Provide ongoing training, mentoring to production operators.
- Maintain quality and make equipment adjustments as necessary during shift to produce product within specifications and reject/remove product outside specification.
- Complete and submit accurate production reports to management and designated personnel.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years leadership or supervisory experience preferably in a manufacturing environment. Must have the ability to build a team and motivate others to achieve line production performance goals.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves long periods of standing/walking, bending, twisting, and reaching for the duration of shift. Work may involve lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, protective footwear, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes, sleeveless shirts, shorts, skorts, skirts, capri pants (3/4 length pants), open toe shoes, and jewelry are not permitted.