Shipping & Receiving Associate
Full-time 40 hour work week. Sunday through Tuesday 5am to 5pm & Wednesday 5am to 11am
The Shipping & Receiving Associate is responsible for raw material procurement and inventory monitoring.
- Ordering raw materials
- Entering customer orders
- Receiving raw materials in to multiple inventory systems
- Retrieving customer orders
- Interacting with customers and vendors on a daily basis
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 1-2 years inventory/data entry experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- Experience using RFD scanning equipment preferred
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency with computer software (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Forklift experience preferred
- Fluent in English language required
Working conditions are normal for a distribution office environment. Work involves long periods of sitting, working on a computer and may involve lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; hearing protectors, protective footwear, safety vest, and hardhats. Oversized/loose fitting clothes, sleeveless shirts, open toe shoes, and jewelry are not permitted.