Equipment Operator – Manufacturing
Schedules: Full time - Monday-Friday 2:45pm to 11:00pm or 10:45pm to 7:00am and may include weekends. Part-time Monday-Sunday up to 29 hours per week. Flexible shifts. Reports to: Manufacturing Manager PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Execute production line operations while maintaining safety, quality and making equipment adjustments as necessary to ensure product is produced within specifications.
- Health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability after 30 days of employment. Company pays 65% of health premium for employees and their family.
- Company paid Life insurance equivalent to 1 year salary
- 401k participation after 90 days ($1:$1 company match up to 3% after 1 year)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance and Education discounts
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Company uniform and protective footwear allowance
- Recognition program, quarterly bonus program, skilled based increases, shift differentials and more!
- Execute production line operations while maintaining safety, quality and making equipment adjustments as necessary to ensure product is produced within specifications.
- Reject and remove products that are outside specifications.
- Turn off and lock out equipment prior to changeover or repair.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience in a production operations environment preferred.
- Experience using RFD or RFID scanners preferred.
- Sit down double fork lift experience preferred.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Proficiency in operating a computer and navigating through various programs required.
- Proficiency in English language required.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves long periods of standing/walking for the duration of shift. Work may involve bending, twisting and lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; seatbelts, eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, protective footwear, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes, sleeveless shirts, shorts, skorts, skirts, capri pants (3/4 length pants), open toe shoes, and jewelry are not permitted. Due to COVID-19, face coverings must be worn at all times while inside the facility.