Equipment Operator – Manufacturing
Schedule: Monday-Friday 2:45PM to 11:00PM or 10:45PM to 7:00AM and may include weekends.
Reports to: Manufacturing Manager
Execute production line operations while maintaining safety, quality and making equipment adjustments as necessary to ensure product is produced within specifications.
- Execute production line operations while maintaining safety, quality and making equipment adjustments as necessary to ensure product is produced within specifications.
- Reject and remove products that are outside specifications.
- Turn off and lock out equipment prior to changeover or repair.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Experience in a production operations environment preferred.
- Experience using RFD or RFID scanners preferred.
- Sit down double fork lift experience preferred.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Proficiency in operating a computer and navigating through various programs required.
- Proficiency in English language required.
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves long periods of standing/walking for the duration of shift. Work may involve bending, twisting and lifting of materials and product up to 50 pounds. Working in this environment requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; seatbelts, eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes, sleeveless shirts, shorts, skorts, skirts, capri pants (3/4 length pants), open toe shoes, and jewelry are not permitted.